top of page

Make sure you submit a RIDDOR report for a workplace accident where necessary...

Updated: Jun 14, 2021

RIDDOR puts duties on employers, the self-employed and people in control of work premises to report certain serious workplace accidents, occupational diseases and specified dangerous occurrences.

Visit our website to find out when you need to report an incident, as well as how to do so.

HSE's leaflet Reporting accidents and incidents at work explains what is required from employers and provides information about RIDDOR.

We also have guidance on when you should make a RIDDOR report of COVID-19.


June 2021

2 views0 comments
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page