Audits & Compliance Checks - Risk Assessment - Site Visits
Through our Support Services, we have the potential to make a real and positive change in your business. This is one of our key areas of focus here at SafeTeeNet and a source of much success for our HSE Service. Get in touch with us today and see how you can benefit from our Services.
Health and Safety Service
STN offers bespoke solutions to all Health and Safety issues and can provide a ‘complete’ health and safety service to cover all aspects of a client’s business. Each client receives individual attention from the same consultant – providing consistency and experience.
Services are designed to be practical and are tailored specifically to individual requirements – there is no such thing as a ‘standard package'.
You decide on the level of service required and agree what your programme will look like and how progress will be measured – the service is more than consultancy and extends to practical assistance, training and ongoing help and advice at any time.
Regular visits will be made to your business site(s) and, where possible, all work will be undertaken on site – the service is designed to fit around your business and your unique people and environment and save you time.
We are readily available – equivalent, when needed, to having your own Safety Officer without the employment costs.
Regular updates on legislation or any relevant new developments in Health and Safety are provided through personal contact and a quarterly newsletter – information is interpreted to explain its relevance to your business.
· INITIAL VISIT, an introductory visit resulting in a diagnostic overview of your requirements and, if requested, a quotation for services.
· HEALTH AND SAFETY AUDIT of existing systems to provide a full independent examination of your systems for Health and Safety Management compliance.
· DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW OR REVISED HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (if required) including advice on implementation, monitoring and review.
· COMPREHENSIVE DOCUMENTATION including health and safety policy statement, organisation and arrangements AND EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND SAFETY HANDBOOKS to promote a positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation through communication, co-operation and competence.
· CREATION OF or ASSISTANCE WITH RISK ASSESSMENTS, METHOD STATEMENTS and SAFE SYSTEMS OF WORK, for example, fire, noise, COSHH, manual handling, Display Screen Equipment, transport/pedestrian interface, working at height, personal protective equipment and/or any other specialised risk assessments as required specifically by your business.
· ADVICE ON COMPLIANCE WITH RELEVANT LEGISLATION including Fire, RIDDOR, Gas Safety, Electricity at Work, PUWER, Pressure Systems, LOLER, Storage of Flammable Liquids, Confined Spaces and/or whatever legislation applies specifically to your business.
· HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMUNICATION INITIATIVES WITH EMPLOYEES, for example, setting up Safety Committees and attending meetings if required.
· NOMINATED QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT to ensure consistency of approach and individual attention to your specific needs.
· ANNUAL PLAN OF ROUTINE INSPECTIONS AND VISITS WITH REPORTS to help you monitor health and safety compliance with your own systems.
· PHONE/EMAIL RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS and SUPPORT AND ADVICE FOR AN ACCIDENT OR EMERGENCY ANYTIME at the end of a phone line.
· REGULAR UPDATES ON LEGISLATION AND NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN HEALTH AND SAFETY THROUGH PERSONAL CONTACT, BULLETINS AND QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER to ensure you are kept informed, up to date and legally compliant.
Clients decide on the level of service required and spread the cost through monthly payments. There are no hidden extras. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
STN recognises that not all clients will wish to take up the offer of a ‘complete’ Health and Safety Service.
Examples of ‘one off’ services provided by STN include:
Health and Safety Audit
Safe Systems of Work
Updating or creating Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
Employee Health and Safety Handbooks
Assistance with CE Marking
Implementation of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
Independent Accident Investigation
Assistance with insurance companies and enforcing authorities, for example, Health and Safety Executive or Local Authority
Assistance with registration, for example, CHAS and Construction Line
Delivery of nationally recognised and bespoke health and safety training