HSE Retainer Services - Access to Competent Safety Advice
Ensuring Your Safety Needs are Covered
A company must demonstrate that they have access to competent safety advice. They can either employ their own staff with safety qualifications or appoint us to be work alongside their team providing competent safety advice. A company must either employ a qualified member of staff to manage their health and safety internally or demonstrate how they access competent safety advice from an external party. This is a legal requirement under the Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999.
Here at STN we offer a range of retained safety packages to suit your needs. A standard package starts from £68 + VAT a month and then additional days can be added to your service depending on your needs, i.e. regular audits, assistance with accreditations/PQQs and ISO consultancy.
Our Retained Health and Safety Service is aimed to provide your business with assistance in the managing of the workplace risk.
Our retained services offer you peace of mind for a fixed fee, allowing you to budget for your health and safety provision with confidence.
We have packages to suit businesses both large and small, and enable you to meet your health and safety obligations.
To be a retained certificated client we expect a commitment from you to embrace our advice and work with us to establish a safe working environment for your staff and visitors.
We offer a range of retained safety packages to suit your needs. A standard package starts from £68 + VAT a month (min 12 Month Contract) and then additional days can be added to your service depending on your needs, i.e. regular audits, assistance with accreditations/PQQs and ISO consultancy.
Basic Monthly Retainer
- A certificate of appointment
- The update of your current safety policy at the end of your retained period
- Use of our details as your competent person as per the Management of Health and Safety Regulations (legal requirements)
- The use of the Company name ‘STN On-Line Ltd’ for tenders and PQQs
- Priority response from our consultants in the event of an accident or incident
- Access to our legal register
- Inclusion in our regular newsletters and news alerts
- Regular updates on training courses and relevant Health and Safety news
- Access to consultants for phone support and guidance